In the fast-paced world of small business marketing, staying relevant and connecting with your audience is key to success. One effective strategy that can help you achieve this is leveraging awareness days. Awareness days, or “special days” dedicated to various causes and themes, can be a powerful tool to engage your audience, raise brand awareness, and boost your sales. In this blog, we’ll explore some of the November awareness days that you can use in your marketing for your small business marketing efforts.
November Awareness Days
Business, Marketing & Finance Awareness Days
- Nov 1st Purple Tuesday
- Nov 1st Extra Mile Day
- Nov 10th World Quality Day
- Nov 21st National Entrepreneurs Day
- Nov 23rd National Freelancers Day
- Nov 24th Black Friday
- Nov 25th Small Business Saturday
Technology Awareness Days
- Nov 7th Science Week Ireland
- Nov 10th World Science Day for Peace and Development
- Nov 17th International Students Day
- Nov 30th Cyber Security Day
Nature Awareness Days
- Nov 22nd Oceans of Plastic 2023
Health Awareness Days
- Nov 1st National Stress Day
- Nov 6th National Stress Awareness Day
- Nov 12th World Pneumonia Day
- Nov 14th World Diabetes Day
- Nov 17th World Prematurity Day
- Nov 18th World Pancreatic Cancer Day
Food & Drink Awareness Days
- Nov 1st National Cinnamon Day
- Nov 1st World Vegan Day
- Nov 3rd National Sandwich Day
- Nov 7th International Stout Day
- Nov 9th National Pudding Day
- Nov 17th Homemade Bread Day
- Nov 21st National Gingerbread Day ( This is a particular favourite of Liz’s, anything for some ginger!)
Other Awareness Days
- Nov 4th Use Your Common Sense Day
- Nov 8th Tongue Twister Day
- Nov 11th Remembrance Day
- Nov 13th World Kindness Day
- Nov 13th Odd Socks Day
- Nov 19th International Mens Day
- Nov 23rd Thanksgiving
Depending upon your business, industry or interests you may be able to embrace one or two awareness days each month. It is important though to not go overboard and adopt every available awareness day. Of course some months will naturally be busier than others but this list of November awareness days should provide you with some inspiration for content, marketing and hastags which you can use this month.
Next Steps with Your November Awareness Days!
Remember to bookmark this page for future reference, plus possible additions, and also keep your eyes open for the December awareness days list which will be available soon. If you are looking for a little extra support using these awareness days then reach out and let’s have a virtual coffee!
Over the last thirty years Elizabeth has start up and run a number of successful businesses in a variety of industries including events management, restaurant, webdesign, business training and gardening! This has led to extensive knowledge of business startup, management and marketing.
She is also a qualified and experienced business and life coach with a passion for supporting small business owners. In addition to all of this she is an experienced and qualified further education lecturer, having taught face to face courses and workshops across England, as well as a range of online courses in a range of business and marketing topics .